Welcome to the Austrian Landmark Project!
The Austrian Landmark Project (ALP) is an ongoing project of Littlekrg & Troglodytus. The goal is to provide as many Landmarks, POIs and VFR-Points as possible to make flying above Austria more enjoying. Since World Update 6 was not satisfying for many Austrian Simmers we want to provide more.
On the one hand, many landmarks we created in the past have been improved, newly textured, gathered and united in this package. On the other hand, many new models have joined, some of them even animated.
Look out for many more great things to come!
What's in it?
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Semmering Kalte Rinne Viaduct, Carnuntum, Wachau, Hallstatt
- UNESCO Tentatives like Hochosterwitz Castle, Sights along Großglockner Hochalpenstraße
- Churches Villach, Heiligenblut, Dobratsch, Mariasdorf, Europachapel..
- Castles Hochosterwitz, Liechtenstein, Falkenstein, Aggstein,..
- Towers Pyramidenkogel, Anninger, Graz Clocktower (animated), Dobratsch, Gaisberg, Dürnrohr, Lighthouse Podersdorf (animated)...
- Structures like Kolnbrein Dam, Europa Bridge, Tauernbahn Viaducts, Zwentendorf NPP
- Water Runway on Kolnbrein Lake & Helipad on Sonnblick Observatory
- Improved Graz Photogrammetry by removing the forest Asobo put in the city center
- many, many more
A full comprehensive list is included with the download!
What's about to come?
- Additional improvements to UNESCO Sites Semmering & Hallstatt
- Several Churches & Castles
- many more
How to install?
Simply drag and drop the extraced folder "littlekrg-troglodytus-austrian-landmark-project" into your community folder!
Please make sure to also install Fisherman Dave's 3D people!
Older addons are not needed anymore. Please make sure to delete or disable following addons:
* Kolnbrein Dam
* Gaisberg Radio Tower
* Dobratsch Radio Tower
* Bell Tower of Altgraun
Special thank to Harald K. for providing some XP11 SketchUps that greatly helped with modelling!
Last but not least: Special thanks to "AnelToro" and "SkyNic" for providing awesome photogrammetry scans in the Wachau region!