Flightsim.to

    Fenix A319 / A320 / A321 – Files for those who missed Skybound

    Feedback & Suggestions
    MSFS 2024
    Help
    Aircraft
    MSFS 2020
    Liveries
    0 replies10 views
    OL
    Oliver23455
    OP
    Sep 5, 2026, 11:36 AM
    2d ago

    Hi everyone,

    As most of you probably know, the Fenix A319, A320 and A321 have been available for quite some time now.

    Since Skybound is no longer available, I know that some people may have missed some of the content that was previously available there.

    I've therefore put together the files that I am permitted to redistribute and made them available below.

    Downloads

    Part 1: https://buzzheavier.com/9a3p2z72ffnz
    Part 2: https://modsfire.com/6g76Ez7STaF9W6y

    Hopefully this helps anyone who has been looking for them.

    Livery Tip

    If you're looking for some cool liveries for your aircraft, I highly recommend checking out Flightsim.to. There are plenty of great community-made liveries available there, so it's definitely worth taking a look!

    Optional Support 💗

    If you appreciate my own work and would like to support me, you can leave a small voluntary tip via PayPal. Even €1 is greatly appreciated, but there is absolutely no obligation.

    PayPal: paypal.me/OliverPaulJys

    Log in to join the discussion.