Flightsim.to

    Would it be possible to make a mod like this 2024?

    Creator Workshop
    0 replies24 views
    B7
    B747nB
    OP
    Sep 5, 2026, 05:29 AM
    2d ago

    Hello, I am new when it comes to modding games in general, but I have a little experience making an airport in P3D and am also currently making one in MSFS. I don't know if anyone here can help me, but since there are modders here, I figured it would be a good place to ask. Anyways, I am wondering if it would be possible to make a mod for this game that would allow you to tune your radios to a specific frequency and hear a custom message looping. Basically, something like ATIS, except it would play a custom message instead, from a sound file I have on my computer. If not a looping audio message, how easy would it be to create something like a button that you can add to the menu bar at the top of the screen, and when you click on it it plays an audio file?

    Also, I am wondering if it would be possible to have an AI aircraft that flies at a specific speed and altitude along a certain flight path and always shows up in the game when you are within a certain range? For example, I would love to have something like a fighter jet that is set to patrol my airport and will always be in the air at that location when I load the sim at that location or get within a certain range of the airport when flying from somewhere else.

    Thanks

    Log in to join the discussion.