Welcome to Trieben!
Trieben Airfield (German: Flugplatz Trieben) is a small GA airfield located in Trieben, Austria. It is mainly used for general aviation sports, gliding operations and tourist flights due to its proximity to the Gesäuse Nationalpark. There are also providers for skydiving and helicopter maintenance located at the airport.
This project was created in collaboration with "Troglodytus". Please head over to his profile and support his work. Thank you!
Elevation 2283ft / 696m
Runways 11/29 - 780x18m Asphalt
Frequencies 122.50 MHz Trieben Tower / Flugleitung
* Detailed, handcrafted rendition of Trieben Airfield
* Terraforming of entire airstrip and complete surroundings by high resolution DEM data. (10m vertical, 0.1m lateral resolution)
* Extremely detailed ground textures and Mmarkings from AI upscaled aerial coverage
* Vegetation fixes and river masking in the larger Trieben / Paltental area
* Handcrafted models of nearby industries
* Fully functional signal square (Landing direction indicator, metar and closed runway indicator reacting to current weather)
* Tower interior
* Appropriate night lighting
* Loads of custom ground objects for pure immersion
* Many little details ...
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-logi-trieben" folder into your community folder!
Please make sure to also download "Mikea's AssetPack" & "Fisherman Dave's People" to get all little details on ground.
Enjoy your stay at Trieben and your flights to Gesäuse Nationalpark!