BeeKay-Helicopter Mil Mi-2 v0.93a
by Fly Navy - BeeKay VR
Thank you very much for downloading my Helicopter pack Mil Mi-2 for MSFS2020.
If you want to see my Helicopter in action, just look at these videos:
Also available in German language - In deutscher Sprache:
After unzipping the archive, please put the included folder "beekay-aircraft-mi-2-hoplite" into your Community folder.
The included file "airlandfs_Mi-2.cfg" has to be copied into your airlandfs application folder into the Profiles folder.
You need to download the Airlandfs v 1.4 here from FlightSim.to: https://fr.flightsim.to/file/21417/airlandfs
Without this tool, the helicopter will not take off.
All is still Work in Progress and this is Version V 0.93a.
This is a native Project. No port over from other simulators.
Changelog of Version 0.93a:
A typo prevented the activation of the Co-Pilot. Now corrected. Sorry
Changelog of Version 0.93:
Metallic effects are now directly integrated in texture folders by me and compiled for the new Sim Update 7 - 1.21.13.
Now you have the choice of selecting the normal livery or the shiny metallic livery on your Mil Mi-2.
Please remove the old folder "beekay-aircraft-mi-2-hoplite" from your community folder before putting the new folder inside it.
New propeller segments implemented when running at high RPM.
New activation buttons for the doors of Pilot and Co-Pilot (see pictures).
This was necessary because I moved all doors to the exterior model and had to do new animations for inside and outside model.
With the doors staying in the inside model, there were inacceptable colour changes to the doors after integrating the metallic effects.
Have a lot of fun.
Changelog of Version 0.91:
Corrected folder "beekay-aircraft-mi-2-hoplite" to integrate the metallic change effects.
Please remove the old folder from your community folder before putting the new folder inside it.
Sorry for any inconvienience.
Hopefully it will work now.
Please test and report back.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Changelog of Version 0.9:
- Pilot, CoPilot and Medic now wear better helmets
- New livery of the Polish Navy
- East German NVA livery improved - credits go to kevair
- Rotor blades now are hanging when the engine is off
- Improved rotor disk at highest rpm
- Integrated active and dummy needles on the lower and upper panels
- Clock hands better readability
- New Metallic effect for the outside model for your testing and decision making.
The outside hull is prepared for metallic effects, but it is only activated in the "Airshow" livery by me.
You can turn it on and off yourself, if you follow these steps:
In this pack there is a folder named "Livery Metallic change" with two subfolders - "Matt" and "Shiny"
Copy all files from "Shiny" into any texture folder of the Mil Mi-2.
If you don't like it just copy all files from "Matt" into the same folder and it is gone. Simple as this
Changelog of Version 0.8:
- Integrated active and dummy switches on the upper panels
- Middle door opens now separately from Pilot's door. New button
- Moved parking brake indicator to new place (see screenshots)
- New button for Hoist activation
- New switch for Hoist with 15m steel cable
- New switch for swing loaded wooden Box
- New switch for swing loaded water basket for fire fighting exercises
- New button for water basket spraying water effects
Changelog of Version 0.7:
- Rain on windows
- Co Pilot's door opening corrected
- Constructed a complete new Instrument AGK-47 with pitch ladder, artificial horizon needle, turn needle and turn ball, arrestor flag
- New textures: Mil Russia, Mil GDR, Mil Poland
- Wheel chokes and turbine protection when cold and dark
- Removable external tanks
- Switches: Battery Master, Fuel Cut off, Engine Start, Landing Light, Navigation Light, Internal Lights Pilot and Cabin, Alternators
- Animated Ventilator with click spot
- Oil Temperature needles
- Peasant girl photo on dashboard (except on Airshow livery)
- Wheel effects on wet materials, grass and sandy material
- Illuminated indicator signs for "Rad Alt invalid" and for "parking brake on"
- Successfully tested with AirlandFS dev version 1.4 for ground handling and taxi
- Whiskey compass real size now
- Included Livery Templates for GIMP (activate layer WIREFRAME to see mapping)
- Major texture files now 2048x2048 for better repainting quality
Many Thanks to flightsim.to user "kevair" for his excellent repaints of this helicopter.
1) Police Saxonia: https://de.flightsim.to/file/22829/pzl-mi-2-polizei-sachsen-d-hzpj
2) SMH NVA: https://de.flightsim.to/file/23249/mil-mi-2-shm-schnelle-medizinische-hilfe-der-nva
3) SAR Bundeswehr: https://de.flightsim.to/file/23251/mil-mi-2-sar-bundeswehr
And many many thanks to the community who gave these motivating comments.
Note: My Helicopter can only be used as freeware.
By no means it can be included in packs which are sold without my written acceptance.
The pack is exclusive on FlightSim.to and no other WebSites are allowed.
Now have fun.
(Fly Navy BeeKay VR)