Welcome to Styria!
Niederöblarn is a private use airport located near Liezen, Styria, Austria.
Due to its location, this airfield is the perfect base for flights to Salzburg, Graz, the Alps or beyond.
This project was created in collaboration with Troglodytus.
Elevation: 2140 ft / 653 m
Frequencies: 122.705 Tower
Runways: 04/22 730 x 30 m Asphalt
* Handcrafted buildings of all airport facilities and surroundings with optimized high res PBR materials.
* Custom runway & taxiways with correct naming and textures matching reality as close as possible.
* Custom aprons with textures matching reality as close as possible.
* Correct ground markings and lines.
* Basic night lighting
* Correct parking spots.
* Correct comm. frequencies
* Castle Trautenfels (spezial thanks to Troglodytus)
* OEAMTC Helipad
* Many ground objects to make airport more lively.
How to install?
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-logo-niederoeblarn" folder into your community folder!
Please make sure you have Mikea's Asset Pack, Mikea's Markings and Fisherman Dave's People installed to get even more details!