Visit the national park Hohe Tauern & the Dolomites!
Lienz-Nikolsdorf Airport (LOKL) is a private use airport located 9 km east of Lienz, Tirol, Austria.
The airport is nested in a steep valley between the mountain ranges of Lienzer Dolomiten and Hohe Tauern, not only guaranteeing a picturesque scenery but also a challenging approach! The Italian Dolomites, UNESCO World Heritage, are just a short hop away too!
This project was created in collaboration with Littlekrg. Please head over to his profile and support his work! Thank you!
* ICAO: LOKL
* Elevation: 2087 ft / 636 m
* Frequencies: 122.505 Tower
* Runway: 12/30 620m Asphalt
- Handcrafted buildings of all airport facilities and surroundings with optimized high res PBR materials
- Handcrafted models of nearby farms, Lengberg Castle and Bruck Castle
- Custom runway & taxiways with correct naming and textures matching reality as close as possible
- Custom aprons with textures matching reality as close as possible
- Correct ground markings amd lines
- Basic night lighting
- Correct parking spots.
- Correct comm. frequencies
- OEAMTC Helipad
- Many ground objects to make airport more lively
How to install?
Please make sure to have "Mikea's Assetpack" installed!
Simply drag the unzipped "littlekrg-troglodytus-airport-lokl-nikolsdorf" folder into your community folder!