FAMET El Copero (LEEC) is the Spanish Army Helicopter Forces base located to the south of Seville. This base is currently not existing in game. El Copero is the homebase of BHELMA IV, operating Cougar and Super Puma helicopters. The base also holds the Guardia Civil helicopter that operates in the area. This is also the homebase of several Anti-Air and electronic warfare units. It´s close to Rota and Gibraltar airports and near the mountains, so it´s a perfect location for helicopter operations in the southern coast of Spain.
Complete features list of the addon is the following:
* Accurate representation of base layout and its key areas, including the preserved helicopter monuments that exist in the real base.
* Complete apron area featuring more than a dozen parking positions, sloped terrain and hangars ramps.
* PAPI, runway lights and taxiway lights. Taxiway signs added to ease ground movements as well.
* Fuel box and ground services included to take advantage of all game features. In real base they just use a fuel truck.
* Multiple small details added such as a static helicopter (just one due to available room constraints at the apron), marshallers, working crews and decoration.
* Lots of original ground textures corrections and addition of custom vegetation to better match the real one.
Airport does not include any custom approach, as most operations are visual or are supported by nearby El Copero NDB. You can find the official charts here: https://aip.enaire.es/AIP/#LEEC
The addon requires official game content from several airport addons. Therefore you need to install the World Updates and the 40th anniversary content as well.
Forum support topic: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/freeware-famet-el-copero-leec/580458