FAMET Agoncillo (LELO), named Héroes del Revellín base, is the Spanish Army Helicopter Forces base located next to Logroño airport. This base is currently not existing in game. Agoncillo is the homebase of BHELMA III, operating NH-90 "Caimán" helicopters which are some of the most recent additions to Spanish Army Forces. The base also holds the Guardia Civil helicopter that operates in the area. In order to ensure maximum compatibility with any other Logroño airport addons this addon covers only the military area and uses its own ICAO and radio frequencies according to latest available charts. The base itself is not very complex, however it´s layout is quite unique. It´s one of the oldest military fields in the country and the northernmost FAMET base. It´s located in an area surrounded by mountains, which results in a really attractive location for helicopter operations.
Complete features list of the addon is the following:
* Accurate representation of base layout and its key areas, including the preserved helicopter monuments that exist in the real base.
* Sloped terrain and apron following the real base terrain elevation.
* Open workshop with parking position inside. Doors are closed automatically at dusk (requires World Update 12).
* Complete apron area featuring A, B and C aprons, the refurbished east parking area and FATO (which is a non paved runway). C apron is indeed abandoned and not really used but I added a parking there for those willing to use it. I have also configured the refurbished east apron as a parking area for heavy helicopters.
* Taxiways signs added to ease ground movements. According to the charts real base does not have any lights, PAPI nor apron markings, so it only features the taxiway markings painted directly on the ground and the parking numbers.
* Apron area includes 3 access gates in taxiways to enter runway 10-28 but helicopters can also hover above apron fences directly. The area between runway and apron is frequently used for helicopter operations such as fast rope or LZ training.
* Fuel box added at B0 parking and ground services included as well to take advantage of all game features. In real base they just use a fuel truck.
* Multiple small details added such as static helicopters, marshallers, working crews and decoration.
Airport does not include any custom approach, as most operations are visual or are supported by nearby Logroño VOR and NDB. You can find the official charts here: https://aip.enaire.es/AIP/#LELO
The addon requires official game content from several airport addons. Therefore you need to install the World Updates and the 40th anniversary content as well.