Qatar Airways for the Horizonsim Mod Boeing Boeing 787-9.
- A7-BHE (Configuration: SATCOM / SELCAL: BM-FP)
- Completely retextured aircraft from top to bottom. Fuselage, wings, satcom, engines, landing gear, struts, tail textures, etc. in 8K Completely remade PBR materials in 8K Custom rivet work Custom model work to enhance detail, accuracy, and add additional features.
- Reworked engine animations Airline/aircraft-specific plugged Windows Additional stencils — all made in 8K with accurate colors, logos, fonts, decals, foreign languages (if applicable), and custom PBR work More liveries of this project, you can find at @Jviation and @Comet133
- You must own the MSFS Premium Deluxe Version and the Horizonsim B789 Modification in order to use this livery.
- Unzip and drag the file into your community folder. 4K Variants are indicated by the "4K" in the file end. Choose what you like.
- [Optional] For a complete installation please enter for the configuration found above into your FMS.
- This livery includes custom animations, decals, and textures. While this should not cause any issues, if you experience any bugs or errors, please forward them to us and not the HorizonSim team.
My good friends Jviation and Comet133 have also created Boeing 787-9 liveries with these improvements. If you would like to download more 787-9 liveries, just visit their profiles!
All files— including but not limited to the decals, base textures, COMP textures, NORM textures—were created by Atarium Liveries, Jviation, and Henrik. Any reupload, modification, redistribution, or similar actions of these files are not allowed without explicit permission by Atarium Liveries, Jviation, and Henrik. You may not include, reuse, or redistribute any of these assets on the Kuro 787-8, Horizonsim 787-9, or default Asobo 787-10 without explicit permission. We will issue takedowns and/or exercise legal action!
If you like my work and you would like to support me you can donate to this link https://www.paypal.me/Atarium !
It´s of course not necessary and you are free to do so but it´s greatly appreciated!