The OV-10 Bronco is a twin engine, twin tail boom multi purpose airplane developed in 1968. It was developed for reconnaissance, forward air control and light transport missions. It is a single pilot airplane but has a second seat for an observer or instructor behind the pilot. The plane has a cargo-bay that can be used to drop paratroopers. The Bronco was liked because of its ability to fly low and slow.
Wingspan 40.0ft (12.2m)
Length 39.7ft (12.1m)
Height 15.1ft (4.6m)
The bronco is equipped with two turboprops producing around 715 hp each. They share one fire extinguishing bottle.
Each engine drives a tree blade, constant speed, counter-rotating propeller. Pitch and reverse thrust can be adjusted using the power levers.
The Bronco is known to be a little underpowered, especially in warm weather and with high takeoff weights.
- Power/Condition Lever logic. High on my to do list.
- White registration decals. Removed decal for now.
- Sound (all aspects).
- No ice visible in icing conditions. Manual advises strongly not to fly in icing conditions.
- No side view propeller blades.
- No tacan yet.
- Not all frequency dails work (of non supported frequencies like HF) I will make them rotatable.
- Ugly shoulder harnas textures (among others).
- Non functional cargo bay. nqf
- Fast taxi speed (is realistic but the normal mitigating action is not working). nqf
- No spinning spinner
- Not able to crash? I have looked into this but can not find the solution for now.
Tips and tricks
- Checklist working (please support feedback). Nice to get to know the Bronco better.
- Moved the tips and tricks to the manual.
I would like to thank the following:
- You all for the possitive comments and feedback !
This mod is exclusively distributed for free.
You don't have right to redistribute this mod.