Flow widgets for easy tuning and swapping of COM and NAV radio frequencies, and switching between COM radios.
The COM1 TX/RX and COM2 TX/RX widgets will switch the active transmit and receive radio. The widget will be be active (green) when that radio is the active transmit and receive radio.
The COM1 RX and COM2 RX widgets will toggle receive only mode on a radio that is not the active transmit and receive radio. The widget will be be active (green) when receive only is enabled on that radio.
The COM1 Swap, COM2 Swap, NAV1 Swap and NAV2 Swap widgets will swap the active and standby frequencies when clicked, and display both frequencies in the center circle when hovering over the widget.
The COM1 Spacing and COM2 Spacing widgets will toggle between 8.33 kHz and 25 kHz frequency spacing. If the persistence option is enabled, the setting will be saved and restored at the start of the every flight
The Tune Radios widget will allow you to tune the radios and set the squawk code using Otto.
- Type COM1, COM2, NAV1 or NAV2, followed by the frequency, then click ACTIVE or STANDBY to set the frequency.
- Type X, XPDR, SQ or SQUAWK, followed by the squawk code, then click SET SQUAWK CODE to set the squawk code.
This works with vPilot for VATSIM, but it may not work properly with all airplanes, depending on how those planes handle the radios.
The previous active frequency will be copied to the standby frequency when setting the active frequency, if the Copy Active to Standby option is enabled (enabled by default).
Known Plane Compatibility:
- PMDG 737 - All widgets work properly
- Fenix A320 - COM widgets work properly / Squawk code does not work / NAV widgets do not work
- FlyByWire A32NX - COM widgets work properly / Squawk code works properly / NAV widgets do not work
- Leonardo MD-82 - COM widgets work properly / Squawk code works properly / NAV widgets do not work
- iniBuilds A310 - All widgets do not work
Note: Flow Pro is required to use this addon.