To update remove the previous file from the community package and then replace it with the new one.
This is a MSFS native model of the Antonov An-2 biplane (“colt”). The An-2 was manufactured from 1947 to 2001, making it one of the longest produced aircraft in the world, and it remains in scheduled service to this day.
- Custom virtual cockpit and modelled cabin, UV lighting in the cockpit
- Liveries (Lithuanian airline, Interflug, Hungarian Air Service, Aeroflot, Kazakhstan, Orenburg Air)
- Sounds by: Gary Jones
The package contains a user manual with installation guide, and some advice for operation.
Special thanks to Gary Jones for giving me permission to use his sound pack.
Work in progress
This isn’t the full model yet. Here is the list of upcoming features, which will be implemented throughout the year in different updates (the list might change, and won’t be implemented in a specific order):
- - More languages in the cockpit (Hungarian, Russian, German)
- - Wheel chocks
- - Full manual
- - Switch sounds
- - Emergency exit
- - Improved flight dynamics
- - Rain effects
If you don’t want to reinstall the package after every update, I’d suggest waiting for the final release.
This is the first plane I made for MSFS so I ask for your patience and assistance.
Updates will be released every Friday
- Swtich souns
- Extender UV Lights
- - Model by: Dániel Schweitzer
- - Sounds by: Gary Jones
- New prop texture: drunk pupper25(check out his work here: (https://flightsim.to/profile/drunkpupper25))
Gmail: [email protected]