Small grass strip airport outside Courtelary, Switzerland. Courtelary airfield is a pure glider airfield, idyllically situated in the St.-Immer valley between Biel and La Chaux-de-Fonds. It is operated jointly by the Biel gliding group and the Groupe de vo à voile de Courtelary. The model pilots from Aéromodélisme Courtelary also use the space as a home base. The course is ideally located for long cross-country flights on the "race track" between the Black Forest and the Rhone Valley. Excursions to the Alps and France are also part of our route repertoire.
Why you should buy?
- 8K Textures
- Handcrafted replication of Courtelary Airport (LSZJ)
- Plenty of small details to explore
- Custom static glider
- Vegetation around airfield
- Fair price for everyone
- 3D Buildings created with details
- Static cars and trailers for gliders
- Football field, railway masts and static train
- A lot of details