Leicestershire Aero Club (EGBG) is located in Stoughton, Leicestershire, United Kingdom, and the aerodrome is operated by the Leicester Aeroclub. Leicester Airport is used mainly for flight training and privately operated flights. One of the main operators in the aerodrome is Helicentre Aviation that was founded in 2009, originally based at Coventry Airport in the West Midlands and later moving its headquarters to Leicester Airport.
Leicester has a comfortable lounge, club room and bar, and food is served at lunchtime and in the evenings. Add to this briefing facilities for local and visiting pilots, and it's easy to see why Leicester is such a popular and well-thought-of destination.
Features of the product:
- Detailed depiction of Leicestershire Aero Club in UK.
- Handcrafted models.
- 4K and PBR textures in most of the models.
- 4K and PBR in ground textures.
- Enhanced orthophoto imagery
- Interior modelling of the main building, Helicentre hangar and one with stands.
- Dynamic night lightning.
- Hand placed vegetation.
- Animated objects in the kart circuit.
- Optimized performance that works in most of computers.
Included "Charts.pdf" and "EGBG-Manual.pdf".