An Airbus A330-300 for MSFS 2020
Brought to you by Project Mega Pack
Welcome to one of the most fun widebody freeware aircraft to fly. Float this butter machine down the runway and touchdown majestically as you effortlessly experience the semi-realistic A330 flying experience. Actively developed by Project Mega Pack, and released *free of charge*, we aim to give you a fun and fulfilling experience flying one of the most famous widebodies in the world, in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- Fully custom, built-from-scratch A330-300 model with fully custom PBR based textures
- Semi-custom cockpit including custom windows, throttles, engine starters, lighting, MCDU changes, and buttons, bringing the default A320neo cockpit closer that of the A330-300
- Custom RR 700 engines and sounds provided by ftsim+
- Near to life flight dimensions and characteristics
- Tire smoke, Engine/APU heat effects
- Included passenger and freight variants
1. Download PMP_A330_300.zip.
2. Extract PMP_A330_300 (from within the zip) into your Community folder.
New In Version 0.3
- Corrected external camera HUD
- Corrected tire smoke, added
- Corrected engine thrust values
- Corrected thrust reverser effectiveness
- Corrected overly effective rudder (while airborne only, still trying to figure out how to make it less effective on the ground)
- Reworked flight model, adjusted aerodynamics
- Fixed broken sound on P2F variant
- Improved default livery textures for passenger and P2F variants (fuselage, wings, engines, tires)
- Fixed broken MFD/ND
- Revised weight and fuel consumption
- Simbrief profiles for passenger and freighter variants
- Corrected interactive points (jetway, cargo, catering, pushback)
- APU Heat Haze effect added
- Steering effectiveness corrected
- Adjusted fuel consumption
- Adjusted toe brake effectiveness
- Cockpit Dome light, Pedestal light fixed(separated and angle adjust)
- Adjusted landing lights, strobe lights, taxi lights and take off lights
- Adjusted flap angles
- MCDU FL400 max
- Improved tire roll and gear up/down sounds
Want to help out with the project? Direct message Clink123 on Discord, Clink123#4567.
Attention: Download will redirect you to the Project Mega Pack Website.