Small and simple representation of the UL airfield Goessenheim. Located NNW of Wuerzburg at the southwestern edge of the ED-R 135 Hammelburg. Some of you - especially german speaking - will know this airfield from a pilot youtuber - Frank with his yellow FK-9
In order to have the scenery displayed with all objects properly you need to have some other addons installed as well.
- https://www.flightsim.to/file/1923/mikea-at-assetpack (The tent, the red vehicle, other minor things)
- https://www.flightsim.to/file/2362/lolk-flugplatz-ried-kirchheim (The radio antenna)
- https://www.flightsim.to/file/2521/ceske-budejovice-airport-lkcs (Very important - the Hangars)
- https://www.flightsim.to/file/682/wasserkuppe-eder-rhoen (The runway half-markers)
https://de.flightsim.to/file/5452/dave-s-3d-people-library Required if you wanna have some life on the airfield
Essential for the looks of the airfield are the Hangars from the LKCS scenery. However I strongly recommend to download the other ones as well. Their original sceneries are awesome anyway so there is no reason not to have them. Maybe you already have them installed anyway.
Added some custom objects
- Frank's yellow FK-9 D-MCCV got removed because you can get a flyable FK-9 now on his website www.pilot-frank.de
-Brought the airfield to life with some people
- Some other scenery improvements have been done as well.
Installation is straight forward. Simply open the ZIP-file and put the "chrispiaviation-goessenheim" into your community folder.
A big thank you goes out to the authors of the original sceneries where the objects (listed above with the links to it provided) of my scenery are coming from for giving me the permission to use their work inside my project. It's because of them that this scenery exists how it looks so show them some respect!
If you want to use some of my custom objects for your projects feel free to do so!